DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
By purchasing the Revolution Brake LLC Brake Systems and/or brake components contained herein or described on the reverse of this document and opening the accompanying box or packaging, the purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) expressly acknowledge he/she/they have read and understood all terms set forth herein;
(1) Purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) and Revolution Brake LLC consciously desire to make their own bargain, irrespective of any court decision and purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) agree upon good faith and in consideration for being allowed to purchase Revolution Brake LLC said brake components or brake systems.
(2) Purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) recognize and understand that high performance brake systems and components, including Big Brake Kits,
performance rotors and brake pads etc. and all parts, inventory and products manufactured and/or sold by Revolution Brake LLC are exposed to many and varied conditions due to the manner in which they are installed and used.
(3) Revolution Brake LLC makes no express or implied warranties, whether oral or written, whether true or untrue and regardless of source, to any purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s)and/or ultimate user(s)of its brake kits and components. Any implied warranty of merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose is hereby expressly and effectively disclaimed and such disclaimer is also hereby acknowledged by the purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or ultimate user(s).
Rather, the purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or ultimate user(s) acknowledge that due to the differing conditions and circumstances under which all systems and parts are installed and used, he/she/they expressly and impliedly affirm that he/she/they are relying upon his/her/their own skill and judgment in selecting and purchasing the brake system and/or components contained herein as suitable for his/her/their intended use.
Purchaser(s)confirm that he/she/they are not relying on Revolution Brake LLC’s skill or judgment to select or
furnish the proper part or equipment. Revolution Brake LLC further excludes any implied warranty of fitness with respect to brake systems and components and any and all inventory.
(4) It is expressly understood and agreed between purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s)and/or the ultimate user(s) and Revolution Brake LLC that as part of the bargain between Revolution Brake LLC and purchasers, and in consideration of doing business with each other, that the Revolution Brake LLC brake systems and/or components, whether acquired new or used, whether complete or incomplete, whether of merchantable or non-merchantable quality, whether saleable or non-saleable, is taken, purchased, selected and/or acquired "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS";
(5) If, and in the event that purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s)expressly or impliedly cause representations, or statements or affirmations of fact contrary to this disclaimer of all warranties, expressed or implied, then purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s)agree to indemnify and hold harmless Revolution Brake LLC in the event of any claim, demand, or legal action against Revolution Brake LLC by any purchaser(s),his/her/their buyer(s)and/or the ultimate user(s).
(6) The purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) acknowledge that the brake kit and/or components contained herein are designed only for off-street use, regardless of whether said brake system and/or brake components are approved by a state or the United States Department of Transportation;
(7) The purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) understand and agree that he/she/they bear all risks, including but not limited to the risk as to the quality and performance of said brake system and/or brake components, the risk of any and all liability arising
from the use or misuse and/or correct or incorrect installation of said brake system and/or brake components, and the risk of bearing the costs of repair or replacement of the subject brake system and/or brake components, whether in defective or non-defective condition. Revolution
Brake LLC is not responsible for damage, consequential or otherwise, for equipment failure or malperformance after installation;
(8) The purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) understand that Auto Racing is a dangerous sport, and products are subject to failure when exposed to the high stresses involved with use on a Race Track.
(9) Components which are purchased from other suppliers and resold by Revolution Brake LLC shall conform to the Warranty policy of that supplier.
(10) Revolution Brake LLC’s obligation under this Warranty is limited to making good (solely at our discretion) at our facility any part which shall be returned to us, freight prepaid, and which our examination shall disclose to our satisfaction to have been defective when shipped, our
obligation being limited to the repair or exchange of any part or parts which may thus prove defective.
Revolution Brake LLC’s Warranty does not cover any costs for installation, re-installation, or removal of any warranted product.
A return authorization number and a copy of the original invoice are required prior to returning merchandise.
Unauthorized return voids the Warranty.
All non-defective returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Revolution Brake LLC assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damages including the cost of diagnosis, cost of replacement parts or installation labor, loss of vehicle use, loss of time, inconvenience or any other expenses.
(11) This Warranty shall not apply to Revolution Brake LLC products or any part thereof which have been subject to accident, negligence, alteration, abuse, misuse or disassembly. We make no Warranty whatsoever in respect to accessories, labor or parts not supplied by us.
(12) Installation of any brake system or brake components should only be performed by persons experienced in the installation and proper operation of disc brake systems. It is the responsibility of the person installing any brake component or system to determine the suitability of the component or system for that particular application. Brake systems and components must be maintained and should be checked regularly for fatigue, damage and wear.
(13) The purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) understand and agree that no officer, director, employee, agent, salesman, representative, distributor, or other affiliate of Revolution Brake LLC has any authority to make any statement or representation
contrary to the terms set forth herein above. Any such statement or representation is hereby effectively disavowed.
Any modifications to a vehicle are AT PURCHASER’S OWN RISK.
Purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s)and/or the ultimate user(s) should consult the owner’s manual and service manual. He/she/they should also contact the vehicle manufacturer to determine what effects modifications may have on the safety, warranty, performance, etc.
Please also contact local authorities to determine whether the intended modifications will make the vehicle illegal to drive in normal traffic should the user intend to use the vehicle in such manner. A vehicle modified by the use of aftermarket parts may not meet the legal requirements for use on a public road. It is the purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) responsibility to comply with federal, state and local laws prior to vehicle use on public roads.
The entire risk of quality, performance or defects is with purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s). Should any part prove defective, the buyer(s) and not the manufacturer, distributor or retailer assumes the entire cost of all necessary repair or service and any consequential damage, cost or charges or any liability.
DOT APPROVAL FOR HIGHWAY USE: With the exception of brake hoses and brake fluid, there are no State or Federal DOT specifications regarding the materials, processes, or style for the other components within a brake system.
Specifications that would regulate calipers, rotors, hats,
hubs, brake pads, and the other individual components within the brake system do not exist. It is the responsibility of the vehicle manufacturer / builder / modifier / customizer, to configure a vehicle's brake system to perform within Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards should the user intend to use the vehicle in such manner.
It is therefore NOT accurate to identify any brake system component other than hoses or fluid as “DOT approved”.
OFF-HIGHWAY USE BRAKE SYSTEMS AND SAFETY: Brake systems and brake components purchased from Revolution Brake LLC are designed, engineered, and manufactured to meet the extreme conditions encountered in off-highway competition and motorsports.
Before operating any vehicle, test the brakes under controlled conditions. Test the system before attempting to
drive the vehicle. Make several slow stops in a safe area, and gradually progress to normal operating conditions.
DO NOT RACE OR DRIVE ON UNTESTED BRAKES.
Always use safety restraint belts and all appropriate safety equipment when operating the vehicle.
PAYMENTS AND DEPOSITS: The purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s)acknowledge that all PRODUCTION Brake Systems designed and manufactured by Revolution Brake LLC require (at least) a $500.00 deposit payment as part of the purchase price of the Brake System.
This fee is REFUNDABLE except as may contradict conditions set forth herein.
No order will be processed without a deposit or payment-in-full.
The purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) acknowledge that every CUSTOM Brake System designed and manufactured by Revolution Brake LLC requires a $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE Research & Development fee as part of the purchase price of the Brake System.
Certain custom orders may require additional deposits which may be refundable,the details of which will be discussed at the time of purchase.
The purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) acknowledge that due to the nature of Custom work, there may be certain unknown factors and circumstances that could cause the development process to
take longer than may have been originally quoted and may include interaction between the purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) and Revolution Brake LLC at time of installation if fitment issues arise.
The purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s)understand that the purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) will be charged in full for any balance due on the purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) invoice prior to Revolution Brake LLC shipping
any completed order.
FITMENT TEMPLATES: Revolution Brake LLC will provide upon request, a .pdf file to be printed by the user showing an accurate full scale outline of any brake system offered for sale by Revolution Brake LLC, for the purpose of determining wheel clearance.
Revolution Brake LLC further strongly recommends the use of templates by anyone interested in purchasing Revolution Brake LLC products.
SHIPPING POLICY: Revolution Brake LLC makes every effort to stock a full range of products. Sometimes, products may be temporarily out-of-stock.
Revolution Brake LLC strives to ship orders from inventory the same day that they are received, we guarantee shipment of in-stock items within five business days. We typically ship via USPS or UPS. We reserve the right to change shipping companies at any time and without notice. Purchaser’s preferred shipping methods may not be available for packages shipped by Revolution Brake LLC.
All packages are insured for the full value of the merchandise they contain regardless of invoice discounts, if any. Because the merchandise in the package is the property of the purchaser when the package leaves Revolution Brake LLC, the purchaser pays the cost of
insuring the package.
The invoice line item marked "Shipping and Handling" includes shipping costs, insurance and any handling which may be necessary to ship the order.
After the receipt of an order, the purchaser, has 7 days to compare the contents of the package with the enclosed
packing slip and report any overages, shortages or errors. If there are any problems, purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) may contact the Revolution Brake LLC Customer Service Department to resolve issues.
Eight days after receipt, the purchaser forfeits
any right to make claims on a less-than-perfect order.
BE SURE TO CHECK THE ORDER CAREFULLY!
Revolution Brake LLC strives for accuracy in order fulfillment, quality packaging, trouble-free shipping and happy, satisfied customers.
CANCELLATIONS: Revolution Brake LLC will accept no order cancellations after an order has been
Revolution Brake LLC will accept no cancellation of any special order item or custom order.
Special or custom order items are not returnable.
Any refund due the purchaser for a cancelled order will be in the form of a company check OR credit card account credit or PayPal credit / refund at the discretion of Revolution Brake LLC.
Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of
returned goods or within 30 days of invoice date, whichever is greater.
If a customer wishes to cancel an order (provided it is not a special or custom order) it is the responsibility of the
purchaser to cancel the order prior to the product being shipped.
The purchaser’s inability to pay any balance owed, rendering the order unshipped, does not constitute grounds for cancellation of the order by the purchaser.
Any completed order which is ready to ship, but is delayed for more than ten days as a result of the purchaser’s inability to complete the purchase transaction, is subject to cancellation by Revolution Brake LLC. Any deposit against such orders will be forfeited by the purchaser.
RETURNS POLICY: All returns, regardless of the reason, must be accompanied by a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. These are available only from a Revolution Brake LLC representative.
Please call Revolution Brake LLC prior to returning anything!
Any package delivered to Revolution Brake LLC without a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
will be refused.
Brake Kit Returns and Cautions: DO NOT install brake kit without first testing the fit of the wheels using the paper template offered. Failure to do so may leave purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) with a brake kit that cannot be used.
If purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) elect to install the kit without proving the viability of its combination with the wheels on the vehicle, the purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) will have the responsibility of solving any problems which may arise.
No item is returnable for any reason after thirty days from the date it was shipped from Revolution Brake LLC.
IF ANY REVOLUTION BRAKE LLC BRAKE SYSTEM, KIT or COMPONENT HAS BEEN INSTALLED, it may NOT be returned.
If purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) have questions regarding the use of the supplied template CALL REVOLUTION BRAKE LLC for help.
If purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s) are unable to ascertain the fit of the kit with the wheels, he/she/they must get PROFESSIONAL help.
If there is some question regarding clearance around the brake components and purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s)
and/or the ultimate user(s) elect to install the kit and have "minor" clearance problems, Revolution Brake LLC can supply wheel spacers.
The following spacer sizes are available to kit purchasers from Revolution Brake LLC for a small fee to aid the installation: ( 2.75mm, 3.4mm, 4.75mm and 6.35mm).
If kits or brake system components have not been installed and arrangements have been made for their return, refunds will be made within thirty days of receipt and inspection.
There will be a 25% restocking fee on all returned kits or components.
The return shipping cost of any kit or component will be born by the purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s).
Any returned kit or component must be shipped in its original, or other professional packaging and arrive at the Revolution Brake LLC facility free of damage.
It is strongly recommended that the shipment be insured for the full original purchase price. The cost to repair damage, or replace any damaged parts (Revolution Brake LLC option), will be deducted from any refund.
If damage was sustained in transit it is the purchaser(s), his/her/their buyer(s) and/or the ultimate user(s)
responsibility to file a damage claim with the carrier hired to ship the package. Any package delivered to Revolution Brake LLC without a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be refused.
REFUSED SHIPMENTS: Shipments refused at point of delivery are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus return freight. If a customer wishes to cancel an order (provided it is not a special or custom order) it is the responsibility of the purchaser to cancel the order prior to the product being shipped.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: International orders may be subject to tariffs, taxes, duties and regulations. Revolution Brake LLC is not responsible for shipping delays or any additional fees for international orders.
In the event that Revolution Brake LLC is billed, purchaser agrees to pay and hereby authorizes Revolution Brake LLC to charge purchaser’s credit card for, any additional fee
resulting from shipment of purchaser’s order.
Revolution Brake LLC is not responsible for any component fitment issues on any vehicle not imported to the U.S.
Changes to Terms and Conditions: Revolution Brake LLC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, and purchaser's continued purchase of kits or components constitutes acceptance of those changes.
ORDER DISPUTES: Purchaser(s) acknowledges the obligation to make every attempt to resolve any conflicts, problems or misunderstandings FIRST, by contacting Revolution Brake LLC Customer Service Department.
Revolution Brake LLC is confident that all issues will be resolved in a friendly and courteous manner.
The Revolution Brake LLC promise to you is: Quality Products at Reasonable Prices with Outstanding Customer Service…
We ARE the Brake Revolution!